CO₂ meter WL1030
technoline reliable air quality monitor
This air quality monitor (CO2 meter) has been tested as very reliable by the German consumer association and recommended as a highly recommended purchase.
High quality non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas sensor with CO2 measuring range up to 5000 ppm. Ventilation advice based on CO2 concentration in the air. In addition, this unit also measures humidity and temperature.
Ideal for public buildings such as hairdressers, schools, gyms, museums, sports clubs etc. But also just for home a good way to measure air quality.
Everyone knows how important good ventilation and air quality are.
With this air quality monitor you are warned to increase the ventilation if the quality of the air is not good enough. The quality can be read by the values on the meter. In addition, you receive ventilation advice because the color of the advice block changes.
(The numbers speak for themselves, the text on the meter is in German)
CO2 levels and guidelines
Below are some general CO2 reference levels:
400 ~ 600 ppm
Background (normal) outside air level.
600 ~ 1,000 ppm
Typical level for occupied spaces with good air circulation.
1,000 ~ 1,500 ppm
Start ventilation of the room.
1,500 ~ 2,000 ppm
Level associated with complaints of drowsiness and bad air.
2,000 ~ 5,000 ppm
Level associated with headache, drowsiness and stagnant, stale, congested air. Poor concentration, loss of attention, increased heart rate and mild nausea can also occur.
Ventilation strongly recommended!
> 5,000 ppm
Exposure can lead to severe oxygen starvation, which can lead to permanent brain damage, coma and death.
Requires immediate ventilation!
- Air quality sensor for monitoring the air quality in closed rooms
- Non-dispersive infrared gas sensor (NDIR) with CO₂ measuring range up to 5000 ppm, including ventilation advice based on the CO₂ content in the air
- Indoor temperature display in ° C or ° F
- Indoor humidity display
- MIN / MAX value storage of the last 24 hours with automatic scroll function
- Air quality sensor for air quality monitoring
- Adjustable alarm for CO₂ measured value with optional alarm signal
- Adjustable alarms for upper and lower limits of temperature and humidity
- Calibration function for CO₂, temperature and humidity
- Built-in ROM for saving the settings, backlight with adjustable brightness levels.
Dimensions: 94 x 145 x 50 mm
Power supply: Power supply (included)
Temperature range: 0 ° C - 50 ° C / 32 ° F to 122 ° F
Temperature resolution: 0.1 ° C
Humidity range: 20% - 95% RH
Humidity resolution: 1%
Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C / 32 ° F to 122 ° F <95%, non-condensing
Measuring range: 400 - 5000PPM
Resolution: 1 PPM
Accuracy: +/- 5% + 50PPM
Warm-up time: 1 minute
CO2: 400 (≤ 400PPM)
HI (≥ 5000PPM)
Temperature: LO (≤ 0 ° C / 32 ° F).
HI (≥ 50 ° C / 122 ° F).
Humidity: 20% (≤ 20%)
95% (≥ 95%)
CO2 alarm: low -400, high 2000
RH% Alarm: Low 35%, High 70%.
CO2 audible alarm: Off
Temperature: ° C
Display brightness level: high
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.