Do you want to make your own clock? Or replace the movement and hands of your current clock? This combination of a movement and hands is all you need.
The hands you need to have a beautiful clock on the wall. A clock hand is an arm that connects to the shaft on a clock movement that overlays over a clock dial face and points to the numerals or symbols on the clock face or watch that displays the time. Most clocks have a short hour hand a long minute hand and a long second hand to display the time. This set contains of 3 extra large sets of hands for a clock that must be bigger then Ø45cm diameter.
This sweep or silent movement is not making a ticking sound! Therefor it is perfect to use in all interiors, including bedrooms or office. When you buy a NeXtime movement, you know for sure you don't have to worry about the quality. We are using high quality Taiwanese movements that are carefully selected to make sure your clock is always running in time for many years.
The shaft length for this movement is 16 mm.
Our movements are delivered with all the parts for an easy and complete assembly. Included with this movement:
• Metal hanger - (optional) to put between the movement and the rubber ring. This will make it able to hang your clock.
• Rubber ring - to put between the movement and the clock to equally spread the pressure when you tighten the movement.
• Washer - to put between the center nut and the clock. To prevent damages.
• Center nut - to tighten the movement to your clock.
• Second cap - when you don't use a second hand, this will be put on the second shaft.
• Movement type: Silent Movement
• Shaft length: 16 mm
• Size: 56.7 x 56 x 16 mm
• Battery Type: 1x AA battery, not included
• Warranty: 2 years factory warranty
Our movement is very easy to install or replace. If you follow the steps on our website, everybody can do it!
If you want to know how to replace the movement please watch our FAQ movie.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.