NeXtime stands for quality. If your product breaks down, you can of course also count on us. The legal warranty applies to all items that you purchase from us. A legal guarantee means that a product is or does what the consumer can reasonably expect from it.
We also offer help if a product does not work properly immediately after receipt. Please contact our customer service at email@example.com. We offer you a suitable solution.
The following information is standard for all warranty claims:
Before returning the product, please read the manual carefully. If no defect is found by us, we will contact you to find out how to reproduce the problem. If it turns out that the problem could easily have been remedied or that there appears to be no problem, research costs will be charged. The shipping costs for returning will also be charged to you. The total cost of this is € 35.00.
Until when can I return the product?
You have the right to return the product within 30 days for no reason. The withdrawal period expires 30 days after the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, physically get the product(s). To return the product(s), you must notify us by an unambiguous statement (for example, in writing, by post or e-mail). For this you can use the model withdrawal form. Your return request is valid if it was sent within the 30-day period.
Keep in mind the following:
• Returns must be shipped with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in their original condition and packaging. We may charge costs for any depreciation that arises because you have used the item in a different way than you would in a store.
• We always recommend that you request proof of return from the relevant item.
• The costs for returning are at your own expense, unless otherwise agreed with NeXtime. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back without this proof.
Gift Cards are exempt from being returned.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: NeXtime Services BV, Munterslaan 4, 2014KW Haarlem, Netherlands.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: NeXtime Services BV, Munterslaan 4, 2014KW Haarlem, Netherlands
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.