Junior Sales& (online) Marketing Employee
Who are we?
We are NeXtime, a design company specialised in clocks. We are a dynamic company with a lot of ambition and offer various challenges and opportunities to our team. Our head office is located in Haarlem and we also work closely with our office in Hong Kong. Our brand is represented by distributors and agents in more than 50 countries worldwide. We operate in both the B2C market and the B2B market.
What will you do?
We are immediately looking for a creative doer who can help us with internal sales, administration and marketing.
Some core tasks that lie with you are;
• Process orders in our CRM system and keep customers informed of their order and delivery
• Answering the phone & managing the general mail
• Help manage the social media accounts (mainly Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin) and ensure a regular update of relevant and attractive content.
• Updating and maintaining the website and webshop (Shopify)
• You participate in direct mailings & automated mailing (Mailchimp)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who likes to work in a small close-knit team, who is independent and can work in a structured way. We are also looking for someone with:
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English language (other languages is an advantage)
• Excellent communication and social skills with a sense of cultural differences
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (knowledge of CRM system Exact Online is an advantage)
What do we offer?
We offer you a challenging workplace where you have a lot of freedom in devising and implementing your ideas to better represent our brand worldwide.
Has the above position piqued your interest, nice! We would like to receive your application letter and CV via email@example.com.
Type of employment: Part-time (5 mornings)